Introducing My New Book
New book released: August 10, 2019 Grief and Grace: Stories at the Intersection of Life and Death.
If you’ve ever loved someone who was lingering at the intersection between life and death… If you’ve ever cared for someone who was very ill or steadily declining for weeks or months or years… If you’ve ever mourned the loss of someone very special, then please read this book. It may be a balm to your weary soul. This book is sad and beautiful, uplifting and thought-provoking all at once. Most of all, it helps us remember that we are never alone and that life and love continue after death.
Booksignings and Conversations
about Life, Loss, Love and the Mystical Encounters that help us Remember We Are All One
- Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at The Cloud Station Cafe, Crestone, CO 11:11 a.m.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at The Zen Den, Doylestown, PA 6 – 9 p.m.
- August 18, 2019 at The Celebration, Santa Fe, NM.
Title: Cultivating a Spirit of Hope in These Troubled Times
2. September 15, 2019 at Pebble Hill Church, Doylestown, PA.
Title: Cultivating a Spirit of Hope in these Troubling Times
3. September 22, 2019 at Circle of Miracles, New Britain, PA.
Title: Life as a Spiritual Nomad: An Unfolding Act of Faith
To hear a previous talk called The Guiding Light of Our Inner Godself, listen to this podcast: