SPEAKING AND MINISTERIAL SERVICES
PUBLIC SPEAKING with Cynthia Greb
I am one of those rare birds who enjoys public speaking.
The following are among the many subjects I enjoy speaking about:
- Creating the Life You Want! (aka Dreaming Your Life, Living Your Dream!)
- Finding and Living Your Purpose
- The Mystery and the Magic
- Death, Dreams, and the Afterlife
- Riding the Ebb and Flow of Grief
- Sacred Dreams
- Embrace of the Divine Mother
- Mother Mary and Her Role in Today's World
- Re-Membering the Goddess
- Planetary Ascension and the New Humanity
- Ritual and Prayer for Healing the Earth
Health and Healing:
- Self-care for the Caregiver (aka Caring for Yourself as You Care for Others)
- Sensitivity Training for Nursing Home Staff
- How to Incorporate More (Easy!) Vegetarian Meals into Your or Your Family's Diet
- What to Do When You Get a Cancer Diagnosis
- Learning the Lessons of Breast Cancer
I enjoy helping to co-create services and celebrations of all kinds. I have been the officiant at both weddings and memorial services. I especially enjoy the celebration of life which occurs at a properly planned memorial service. Done well, a memorial service provides the opportunity for the release of both grief and laughter as loving memories are shared.
Me giving speech at my grad school graduation in Oakland, CA, 2006
Me speaking at Circle of Miracles, New Britain, PA, 2015
- Unergi Body/Mind Therapy. I trained for two years with Ute Arnold, who is a masterful healer and teacher. Unergi is a blend of Gestalt therapy, the Alexander technique and the Feldenkrais technique with occasional art therapy or nature therapy thrown in the mix. This is an extremely respectful and powerful form of therapy because it bypasses the brain and goes to the feelings. The client lies fully clothed and supine on a massage table. I, as practitioner, do very gentle and respectful moving of limbs, feet, head, etc. to help the client ascertain where there is "holding," tension, and/or discomfort. Then a dialogue begins during which the client's own wisdom comes forth. We also invite the energetic presence of loved ones, guides, or angels to assist in the healing work.
"My sessions with Cindy are funny, creative, intelligent and sensitive. Our Unergi sessions have helped me to get in touch with old issues... and to learn from them and see them from a different vantage point. I've had physical pain in my body at times, and when I leave I am pain-free, clear headed, and have a sense of being "newly birthed." Cindy is one of the most capable healers with whom I've worked and has infinite compassion. She is also wise, creative and humble. Her education is quite impressive, ask her about it sometime. If you are looking for psychological and spiritual growth along with greater awareness, I highly recommend scheduling sessions with Cindy." ~Betsy Z.
- Energy work. For those who want a healing session but do not necessarily want a massage, I have been blessed with healing hands and presence and would be honored to be with you in this sacred, heart-centered way.
- Angel and Oracle Card Reading. If you are seeking some direction or guidance in your life, I would be happy to consult my oracle cards for you.
To inquire about any of the above services, please fill out the form on my Contact page. Thank you.
Petsitting is one of my favorite jobs. I adore animals and they tend to feel the love and adore me right back. It also dovetails well with my writing; I can write anywhere and the animals love it when their human companion is nearby. Thus far I have cared for over 44 dogs and cats in 4 states, as well as several goats and a lot of chickens.
Here are just a few of my canine and feline buddies: